Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Derma-E Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Wrinkle Treatment Creme Review


Hi angels i gonna review my favorite night cream ! Just so u know i ever went to famous skincare clinic in jakarta for almost 1 year bcoz of my acnes was so terrible it does make my acnes dissapear but it makes my skin oily, dull, flaky n my friend andre said " why your face is scaly like a snake" omg it hurted me actually coz go to famous skincare clinic is not cheap

so i stop to go to skincare clinic after that n i do research on internet to cure my acne by myself example : dont use skin care contains comedogenic for acne skin so finally thanx god i did it

Ok when i went to skincare clinic my dermatologist give me retinoic acid/retinol cream as night cream to cure my acne n because of that my skin flaky coz it's harsh for my skin so i find the mild one of that derma e retinyl palmitate so i never get scaly/flaky skin n also it doesnt make my face feel hot like i used retinoic acid, love it!!

Beside to cure acne retinyl palmitate also good for anti aging or anti wrinkle coz it encourages cell renewal for skin's youthful appearance. It does improve my acne skin, moisture n make my skin soft n smooth love it !!

 just use the cream a pea size for entire face n neck coz it'll too harsh for your skin if u put it too much

Pros :
- improve my skin
- free from paraben n alcohol
- affordable idr 190k for 113 g (guardian or century)
- no breakout
- no flaky or feeling hot face again
- moisture n make my skin soft n smooth 

Cons :
- nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment