Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Face Shop Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Shooting Gel Review


Everyone know the benefits of aloe vera gel for skin n hair since ancient time
It can be used for various purposes such as moisturizing, soothing, as a skin mask, eye mask, hair mask, facial pack and after-sun care (7 in 1). its suitable for every skin type including acne prone skin like me

 It can be used as primer + moisturizer (2 in 1) before make up, so leave behind your moisturizer n primer just use this , coz aloe vera gel is good primer for sensitive n acne prone skin

Beside i use this as primer n moisturizer i use this as sleeping pack everynight ( sleeping pack/sleeping mask is skin mask that u leave it on overnight and as you sleep) it heals my redness skin n acne, i feel my face soft n moist its improve my skin !

 It's not my first aloe gel, i've used holika holika purity 99% aloe shooting gel, nature republic shooting & moisture aloe vera 92% shooting gel, etude house moistfull aloe shooting gel. i've also tried Nature Republic Fresh Green Tea 70 Emulsion that makes my skin oily n doesnt heal my acne

 Compare this to another aloe gel from etude, nature republic , holika honestly i love etude aloe more because not like the other etude aloe free from alcohol n paraben but etude aloe gel the most expensive of all

Pros:
-cheap for 300 ml 
-multifunction
-suitable for all skin type
-improve my skin

Cons:
-it contains alcohol


No comments:

Post a Comment