Monday, April 11, 2016

JAPAN SOFTLENS Ageha Midnight Black Review

shop.japansoftlens.com

hello angels today im gonna review the most comfortable softlens i ever have! Its diameter 14.5 mm when u wear it your eyeball like 16 mm so suitable for dolly look 

When i wear this it's so comfortable like i dont use softlens in my eyes but there is a time i feel not comfortable so i used eyedrops it'll comfortable again compare to geo ck-105 that i've to use eyedrops everyhour so i dont have to do that with ageha but personally i like my eyes with geo coz the 14.2 mm makes my eyes doesnt seem too big but just beautiful natural black eyes i wish ageha make the smaller version of midnight black with 14.2 mm 

I've worn ageha lunatia grey too that make your eyes like westerner. when i wear it it makes me look weird maybe bcoz i never do eye make up but my friend jane wear it too n it's beautiful on her maybe bcos she did eye make up. I also used eye candy belle blue grey i dissapoint with the comfortableness

But right now i'm vacuum to wear softlens coz sometimes soflens make my eyes muddy n there's bad effects for using softlens for long term. Right now i love my natural dark brown eyes

Photo my bare eyes
https://www.instagram.com/p/lOvyw4ERMW/

Photo when im using ageha midnight black https://www.instagram.com/p/losNv4kRCG/

Photo when im using geo ck-105
https://www.instagram.com/p/3DUfpVERII/

The price : idr 178000

Pros :
- so comfortable
- reasonable price
- suitable for dolly look or ulzzang

Cons :
- nothing ( i wish there is 14.2 mm version)


this is my favorite solution for softlens it makes my softlens more clean, moisture n more comfy but a little bit pricey

Ciba Vision Solo Care Aqua


lensme.eu


queenseye.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment