Saturday, April 16, 2016

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #Natural Beige Review


I've used Missha Perfect Cover natural beige despite it contains mineral oil (comedogenic) it also make myface dull maybe i should try #21 light beige so that it wont make my face dull but missha is hard to blend too. 

when i wear Silky girl magic bb cream #radiant it doesnt cover my pimples or my acne scars coz it's light coverage n it's oxidize n whitecast which i dont like it

Bomgyeol bb cream natural beige is my favorite!! it gives glowing skin finish suitable for dry skin. Personally i like use bomgyeol at night or when i just go to the mall (indoor with air conditioner) but when u use it outdoor with humid weather like jakarta it'll look oily

The Face Shop Quick & Clean BB Cream i dont like it coz it's grey undertone, oxidizes
 n contains paraben

Ok angels go back to the review cotton fit has good design with the pump one pump for entire face it's efficient! It's easy to blend n It has medium coverage that can cover redness, acne scars, blackheads which i like it. It makes my skin look flawless n it's matte finish, it has good oil control too suitable for oily skin i personally like using it in daylight but although the shade is natural beige it makes me look too white n pale

Recommended for oily skin

My photo with bomgyeol bb cream :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDGewS0EREg/

My photo with etude cotton fit bb cream :
https://www.instagram.com/p/3dRkVhkRMZ/

My photo with silky girl magic bb cream :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDAsnAtERDT/

Pros :
- good oil control
- good design
- good coverage
- flawless skin
- easy to blend

Cons :
- look too white on me


No comments:

Post a Comment