Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Madurasa Premium Plus Royal Jelly & Bee Polen Review


Ok angels i gonna review my favorite honey u know that honey has abundant benefit not only for your healthy but also for your beauty

I've used madu tj,floral n madu nusantara but this is my favorite honey coz the taste is so good n also it wins top brand award 2009-2015 !!!

I like using it as face mask n lips mask twice a week n just so u know this is my favorite skin mask ever coz it makes my skin improve !! Moisture , heals my acne, shrink my pores n smooth my skin. Love it !!

i've used garnier lightening peel-off mask that contains alcohol. ovale facial mask : yam bean, cucumber, tomato, lemon they contain  
paraben despite they contain paraben or alcohol but also they're not as good as the honey as a face mask

Honey can be used for healing illness just so u know i dont like use chemical drugs coz it has bad effects too so i avoid to consume chemical drugs as much as possible

I personally use it for healing illness like :

Fever , cold, diarhea : i drink 4-7 tablespoons honey mix with 250 ml water

Cough, sore throat : i consume 4-7 tablespoon honey i prefer doesnt mix with water so that it kills bacteria in throat effectively

Toothache : gargling with water mix 4-7 tablespoon of honey for 5 minutes repeat it three times

As natural supplement or gastritis sufferer : u can use honey 1-3 tablespoon mix with water everyday in the morning before breakfast

So angels honey is a must have in your home !!!

Pros :
- good for my healthy n beauty
- good taste
- multifunction
- healing illness
- contains royal jelly n bee polen

Cons :
- nothing




No comments:

Post a Comment