Saturday, April 9, 2016

Shinzu'i Skin Lightening Body Scrub Matsu Review


Shinzui is a japanese cosmetic brand I've use many body scrub products from other brands like purbasari, sariayu putih langsat, wardah : strawberry, olive oil, passion fruit etc. Mustika ratu : jasmine melati, kopi etc. despite the expensive price none of them free from paraben or formaldehyde.

So it's my favorite body scrub! I've tried every shinzui body scrub varian actually i like sakura the most but it's sold out in the market so i bought this "matsu" if the sakura is no.1 for me so the matsu is the no. 2 that i like from shinzui body scrub , i love the smell it feels like in the grass
 
I want to whiten my skin so it's really make my skin more brigthen n whiten
May be for some people the scrub is a little bit too hard but i've no problem with that coz i dont want a body scrub that feel more like a body lotion or body butter, so i kinda like this scrub that truly exfoliate dead skin cells in my body n give me bright skin n also moisturizing my skin

It contains herba matsu oil that change melanin pigment that caused dark skin color, to be leukomelanin that brighten n also moisturizing the skin

Sakura flower extract to help regeneration skin cell so that the skin is not dull

It contains stearyl alcohot which is good alcohol group

Pros:
- exfoliate n moisturizing my skin
- brightening my skin
- smell good
- paraben free

Cons:
- nothing



No comments:

Post a Comment