Friday, April 15, 2016

Natur-E Daily Nourishing Lotion Review

tokopedia.com

Hello angels im gonna review my favorite body lotion when im hang out at evening i use body lotion or body butter without spf coz there's no sunlight at night lol n also for moisturizing my skin while i sleeping at night

I love the packaging n it's eye catching especially green is my favorite color. It easy to blend but a little bit sticky at first there is vitamin E beads with green color in it n it'll shatter n absorb to your skin. I love the fresh smell 

It contains Pomegranate Seed Oil antioxidant for increase elasticity n smooth the skin 

It does moisture my skin make it smooth 

Pros :
- good packaging
- moisture n nourish my skin
- cheap idr 25000
- paraben free
-fresh smell

Cons :
- nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment