Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Secret : Dont Wash Your Face with Cleansing Foam in the Morning !

ISTOCKPHOTO.COM/ivan bliznetsov

Hello angels i'll let you know my secret to achieve beautiful clear skin

Just so you know i never cleansing my face with facial foam in the morning unless i forget to wash my face at night. Usually i just cleanse my face in the morning with water and ya at night im cleansing with olive oil+ cleansing foam but when i dont wear make up i just washing my face with cleansing foam at night

The reason why i dont cleansing my face with facial foam :
- "at night your skin is rebuilding some of the oils that you need to keep your skin young, and it balances the PH
If you washing your face with facial foam in the morning it'll get ride of it" Salma Hayek Quotes
 
N i agree with that, coz i've tried it n it improves my skin (i wish i know it from the beginning)

N i've read an article from famous dermatologist in new york that if u washing your face with facial foam in the morning it'll get ride of natural oil from yourskin which is has benefits to balance your skin moistness n shrink your pores, fight against bacteria that caused acne n irritation

It's almost 3 years that i never cleansing my face with cleansing foam in the morning. At first time i doubt it n afraid my acne become worse but it's not! it's improve my skin, tighten my pores,get ride of my pimples n balance my oily skin yeay!

Remember it's not caveman regimen that not to wash your skin at all. I do wash my face at night with just facial foam when i dont wear make up but when i wear make up i double cleansing my skin with olive oil + cleansing foam n is a must because at night while you're sleeping yourskin is regenerating cells so your skin has to be in clean condition n at night skin absorbed moisturizer two times more than daylight n also moisturizer helps regenerating cells process n moisture your skin. so dont forget to moisturizing yourskin at night angels

No comments:

Post a Comment