Sunday, April 10, 2016

My Hair Dye Experiences

klikindomaret.com superdrug.com

I've dyed my hair two time at first i dyed my hair with garnier natural hair color natural black it's cheaper n simple so i think everyone can dye their hair with themselves. I like the black color actually my hair is black but it's like make bold black , i liked my bold black but sometimes it makes my face look too harsh

My hair with garnier natural black https://www.instagram.com/p/tjmIFKERC3/

The second time, 9 months after i dyed my hair with garnier i went to a salon with my friends to "beauty time salon at mediterania apartmen near cental park mall tanjung duren street. Bcause there is discount so i choose to dyed my hair there I admit it it's a bit expensive for me idr 500k (include discount) after talking with the stylist n i choose l'oreal mahogany brown color (miranda kerr hair color) the color doesnt pop up too much because i was dye myhair with black color (thanx for that cause dont i want my hair too bright) sometimes i like the color n sometimes i hate it, when in indoor with the lowlight it makes my hair look natural black with glowing brown i love it!! but in outdoor with the sunlight when myface get dull n it'll make it duller 

My hair w/ l'oreal 5.5 mahogany brown
https://www.instagram.com/p/3dRkVhkRMZ/


Right now i like my natural black color sometimes i wanna dye my hair blonde (like gigi hadid hair) or dark brown maybe someday if my hair get gray hair i'll dye my hair with dark brown because it's suitable with my dark brown hair n i wont dye my hair with black again coz actually there's no human with totally black hair it just darkest brown that look black in our eyes

My natural black hair
https://www.instagram.com/p/lY8AnRERAd/


No comments:

Post a Comment