Wednesday, April 6, 2016

L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo Review

image:lorealparisindonesia.com

I wash my hair with shampoo every two days not everyday bcoz there are bad effects when you wash your hair with shampoo everyday like :
-Hair fall
-dandruff
-dull hair
-dry your head skin
-break hair

It's my favorite shampoo! Because i'm straighten my hair i need shampoo that keep it smooth n manageable so this shampoo helps me much , it's not only make my hair smooth and manageable but also nourishes, frizzy free n shine caused by argan oil n termo-protects in it

It contain salyclic acid that prevent dandruff. It also contain Camelina oil 

I've used many shampoo like zinc hair fall treatment, emeron nature shine, emeron dandruff control, emeron damage control n clear shampoo that turn my hair limp
Tresemme anti hair fall it makes my head itchy
Loreal total repair n pantene fullnes and life is good shampoo but i prefer loreal smooth intense

Pros :
- nourish n shine my hair
- make my hair smooth n manageable
- frizzy free

Cons:
- it contains benzyl alcohol


No comments:

Post a Comment