Thursday, April 7, 2016

Etude House Dear Darling Tint Berry Red Review


I just use it one swatch coz i want natural red lip It's easy to blend with your finger coz the texture watery-gel 
The color is pink natural lips that's i choose the color it suitable for school or college but dont use it too much coz it'll look gaudy

My lip is dry n chapped n it makes my lip more dry so this how i use it:
-put my lipbalm
-put this lip tint
-put my lipbalm again

I put my lipbalm twice to prevent my lip become dry n chapped

It can stay 5-6 hours on my lips 

It can be use as blush on. the ways are :
- one swatch to every cheek
- blend it with your finger
- it will give u natural pink cheeks

I've used tony moly tony tint red apple, compare to it i love this more because tony moly is hard to blend
here when im using tony moly
https://www.instagram.com/p/lOuz2zERLC/

Pros:
- natural
- so cheap idr 50k
- it can be use as blush on
- nice smell

Cons:
- it makes my lip dry

This my pic when i use it as lip tint n blush on
https://www.instagram.com/p/3DUfpVERII/

There is no ingredients list

No comments:

Post a Comment