Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Etude House Skin Malgem Moist Review


Hello angels today im gonna review my favorite toner ever, i've use another toner like viva green tea face tonic is good n cheaper but contains paraben n viva astringent cucumber which is irritate my skin bcoz of alcohol on it , n i also ever use pixy cleansing express anti acne that irritate my skin too. When i'm not busy i made my own toner with ingredients 100 ml water mix with 5 tablespoon honey n 2 tablespoon eucalyptus oil shake the bottle n it's done!! for cooling n shrink your pores just keep it in the refrigerator

Ok go back to the review this toner is hypoallergenic (im happy with the words "hypoallergenic" coz it designed for sensitive skin like me yeay) it can be used as a mask too use with cotton n leave it on face for 15-20 minutes 

It contains blueberry n green tea n also hyaluronic acid that provides rehydration to skin. i love skincare that contains hyaluronic acid because it's not only moist but good for tighten your skin (anti aging) i heard botox n filler use hyaluronic acid 

When using it it's very hydrating n moist my skin. I feel my skin tighter n more elastic love it !! but honestly it's pricey

Pros :
- it can be used as a mask (2 in 1)
- hydrating n moist
- good for all skin type
- paraben n alcohol free

Cons :
- pricey




No comments:

Post a Comment