Monday, April 18, 2016

The Body Shop White Musk Body Butter Review


Ok angels i gonna review my favorite body butter ! I like white musk scent n white musk is my favorite scent so that's why i choose white musk body butter instead another n just so u know white musk variant is the best seller in body shop

Body Butter is the most moisturizing of body lotion n body cream so dont put too much coz it'll be sticky n oily. I ever used it n my friend touch my hand n he said " why your hand is so oily " after that i've used it little except when i use it for moisturizing while i am sleeping

It does moisture n smooth my skin n what i love the most is white musk scent it's soft n sensual i love it! i recommended for dry skin n super dry skin

Pros :
- love the white musk scent
- moisture skin
-smooth my skin
- paraben n alcohol free

Cons :
- can be sticky n oily



No comments:

Post a Comment