Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mustika Ratu Minyak Zaitun Olive Oil Review


Many things u can do with it, like massage oil, moisturizer etc. I personally use it :
- make up remover usually when i use it as make up remover i wait for 20 minutes (make up remover + skin mask) before i wash it with my cleansing foam but when im lazy or tired after using it i just sleep coz it can be moisturizer 
- skin mask 
I use it as skin mask at least once a week
- hair mask
At least once a month i use it as hair mask for 20 minutes after that i wash it with my shampoo
- highlighter when my make up feel cakey i use it as my highlighter on my cheekbones but rememer dont put too much bcoz your face will look oily

Its my favorite product it's moisten my skin n make my hair soft, nourished n shiny bcos olive oil is natural hair gloss, n usually i dont like olive oil smell but it has good smell !

It contains rose n jasmine oil for massage n mojokeling fruit (indonesian fruit) to freshen your skin
N it contains vitamin E too that good for your skin
It's free from paraben n alcohol.

Pros:
-Multifunction !
-Free from paraben n alcohol
-good smell

No comments:

Post a Comment