Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Vaseline Healthy White SPF 30 PA++ Serum Review


btw, I've tried Nivea UV Extra Whitening Serum SPF 25 PA++ which contains alcohol n Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Sunblock SPF 30 Lotion it's a little bit expensive, hard to blend on my skin and lack moisturizing

 so angels it's my favorite product!!! I like bright/fair skin n it has 3x more brightening skin factor n vitamin B3. N it does brightening my skin yeay! 

I choose serum than body lotion coz serum more moisture your skin than body lotion which is good for skin to avoid aging too fast (anti aging) after that on daylight spf 30 PA++ is a must for anti aging coz u know that the sun is harmful for your skin n makes your skin aging too fast, so it's complete me lol

When i use this it feels light n absorb quickly 


It contains aloe vera that good for cooling the skin n cetyl alcohol that still good for skin its not like alcohol denat that can irritate your skin


Pros:
-brightening my skin
-moisture my skin
-it has spf 30 n pa++
-it's light n absorb quickly

Cons:
-nothing





No comments:

Post a Comment