Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Nivea Pure Source Cleansing Foam Review

image:sukamart.com

it's for combination skin but it suitable with my oily sensitive acne prone skin i love it, its my favorite cleansing foam !! it doesnt make my skin dry n it makes my skin fresh n soft n what make me happier? the ingredients !!



it contains carnitine to decrease excess oil. aloe vera to clean n cooling the skin n sodium lactate to decrease blackhead n freckles n it also contain beeswax that good for skin

its free from paraben, colorant, alcohol, formaldehyde

btw garnier pure active facial foam it's my 2nd favorite, garnier light complete foam is good for brightening my skin i've ever try natural cleanser using oatmeal but it's not suitable for me coz it makes my acne worse n i also ever try cleansing just using olive oil which makes my skin dull n more oily

Pros : 
- no breakout
- it doesnt make my skin dry
- free from paraben, colorant, alcohol, formaldehyde

Cons :
- nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment