Thursday, April 14, 2016

Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ Review


Ok angels im gonna review my favorite sunscreen so far !! I've tried all varians sunscreen by skin aqua except skin aqua uv whitening milk spf 20 paa++ coz i prefer spf min. 25 for my skin coz higher spf means protect yourskin longer example : spf 20 x 10 minutes = 200 minutes it means it's protect yourskin for 3 hours 20 minutes from the sun but reapply after 2 hours is the best way to keep your skin from the sunlight especially when you're sweating coz it caused the sunscreen faded

Skin aqua uv mild milk spf 25 pa++ is my second favorite sunscreen but im not comfortable with the stickiness skin aqua gel spf 30

I've also tried another brand like acnes uv tint spf 30 pa++ that makes me look too white bcoz it's only one shade in indonesia n it doesnt moisture my skin at all, Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Jelly SPF 30/PA+++ at first it's drying but 2 hours later make my face turn oily bcoz the alcohol on it

Ok back to the review when i wear skin aqua spf 50 it'so light n it's not only protect your skin from the sunlight but also moisture your skin n it's suitable for my sensitive skin !! It doesnt break me out or makes my face oily n i love the high spf n pa on it

It contains improve hyaluronic acid (AcHA) which is better than hyaluronic acid (HA) u know that i like hyaluronic acid in my skincare or bodycare coz it gives optimal moisture for skin
It also contains vitamin B and E to nourish your skin
Water based formula makes it feel light, quickly absorbed n not gonna make the skin oily

It can be used as body sunscreen n make up base. I've tried Baviphat Sugar Girl All Skin Collagen Primer as make up base but i love skin aqua spf 50 more coz baviphat hard to blend on my skin n make my bb cream look thick n hard to blend on my skin too

Pros :
-3 in 1 
-moisture my skin
-not sticky
-high spf (high protection)
-nourish yourskin
-no whitecast

Cons :
- contains paraben


 


No comments:

Post a Comment