Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Pure Shampoo Review

image:bilna.com

I use this shampoo once a month bcos it's silicone free shampoo that can remove silicone build up in my hair, when u use silicone shampoo , wax, gel n hairspray it will add silicone in your hair everytime u use them coz the products contain silicone, every ingredient with suffix -cone is silicone example: dimethicone 

silicone build up cause your hair look flat, icky, weight down, itchy, hair fall n dull so u have to clean it at least once a month with free silicone clarifiying shamphoo or free silicone shampoo

This shampoo makes my hair feel lighter n nourish my hair. I love smell of the fragrance it makes my hair smell clean n fresh 

Actually this shampoo reminds me with pantene lively clean shampoo which is good but this shampoo better coz it's not only clean silicone in my hair but also nourish n moisture my hair. I've used Mylea ginseng hair care system shampoo too that makes my head itchy

Recommended for limp hair !


Pros :
- no silicone, dye and paraben
- nourish my hair
- my hair feel lighter


Cons :
- nothing



No comments:

Post a Comment