Thursday, April 14, 2016

Revlon Microfine Natural Loose Powder Review



Ok angels im gonna review my favorite loose powder. I've tried Caring Colours Microfine Loose Powder 03 natural glow which is good n better packaging n not brittle but contains paraben

Why i like microfine ? Because microfine smoother make up finish n more natural

Ok go back to the review it has good coverage ( sheer - medium) n it suitable for oily skin including sensitive skin like me n it doesnt break me out irritate my skin, love it ! honestly i dont like the smell it's floral scent. The oil control for 3 hours. Im satisfied with it but i dont like the packaging it's fragile n make it spilled easily

Pros :
-no breakout
-good coverage
-smooth natural finish
-for all skin type

Cons :
-fragile packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment