Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pond's No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub Review


image:aaramshop.pk

beside using foam i'd like to use facial scrub twice a week to exfoliate my dead skin cell and avoid blackheads. 

i've tried Pond's Clear Solutions Anti Bacterial Facial Scrub its better than this n also Mustika Ratu Peeling Mundisari is good but contains paraben but my favorite facial scrub is Garnier Men Acno Fight coz it does scrub my skin n i feel the scrub on it despite that it's free from paraben, formaldehyde, alcohol! love it

ok back to the review it feels like foam than scrub when i use this coz the soft microbeads on it that makes me feel there's something missing! usually when i use scrub i feel the microbeads on it that make my face feel cleaner


it contains volcanic clay that is highly absorbent and act as a powerful magnet to draws out oil and dirt from deep skin and prevent the blackhead. it also contains DMDM Hydantoin (Formaldehyde) that usually i avoid
in my skincare, haircare

Pros :
- no breakout
- not irritate my skin

Cons :
- DMDM Hydantoin
- it feels like foam

No comments:

Post a Comment