Monday, October 17, 2016

Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence Review


Hello angels im back again yeay ! n i gonna review my favorite essence so far !

Who dont know the famous miracle water SKII First Treatment Essence with Pitera / Galactomyces contained. Who claimed to make your skin look like  crystal clear n look 10-20 years younger than your actually age (anti aging/wrinkle)

So Secret key STE the best alternative 
Coz it's cheaper than SKII less than half price n contains 90 % pitera essence

When i use this i feel my skin more moisture n shrinking my pores n makes my skin smoother n brigther n also makes my skin healthy glowing,  
Love it !!!

 It has 7 free system :
1. paraben
2. Mineral oil
3. Benzophenone
4. Animal oil
5. Color
6. Alcohol
7. Spice

Pros :
- cheaper
- free alcohol, paraben n etc
- improve my skin 
- healthy glow
- shrinking my pores
- my skin look smoother n brighter
- no breakout

Cons :
- nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment