Monday, October 17, 2016

My Skincare & Haircare Routine


Hello angels this time i gonna post about my skincare n haircare routine step by step, so chek this out

Daily Routine :

Morning :
1. cleanse my face with clear water
2. i use Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA+++ for sunscreen n moisturizer*
3. i use Sebamed lip Defense SPF 30 for protect n moisture my lip*
4. i use Vaseline Healthy White SPF 30 PA++ Serum for my body sunscreen n moisturizer*

Night : 
1. clean my face with Mustika Ratu Minyak Zaitun Olive Oil n wait 20 minutes before clean it with water (cleansing oil + face mask)
2. clean my face again with Nivea Pure Source Cleansing Foam
3. I use Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
4. i use Etude House Skin Malgem Moist toner
5. I use Derma-E Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Wrinkle Treatment Creme for night cream
6. I use The Face Shop Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Shooting Gel as sleeping mask
7. I use The Face Shop Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Shooting Gel as eye cream too
8. I use The Body Shop White Musk Body Butter for moisture my body

Weekly routine :
Morning or afternoon 
- scrub my body with Shinzu'i Skin Lightening Body Scrub 
- do daily morning routine no. 1-4 (if i scrub in the morning)

Night
- massage my face with Mustika Ratu Minyak Zaitun Olive Oil one a week (5 minutes massage n wait for 15 minutes before cleanse with water (face mask)) 
-Scrub my face with Pond's No Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub twice a week 
- i use Madurasa Premium Plus Royal Jelly & Bee Polen honey as face mask (20 minutes) twice a week after scrubbing n after that do daily night routine no. 3 -8

Haircare routine :

Daily :
Morning
1. I use Lorea'l Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo every other day

Monthly :
Morning
1. I use Pantene Pro-V Aqua Pure Shampoo (silicon free shampoo) to clean silicone build up on my hair
2. Two days after shampoo with pantene i use Mustika Ratu Minyak Zaitun Olive Oil as hair mask for 20 minutes n cleanse my hair with Lorea'l Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo after that (if u have dry hair u can use hair mask weekly)


Note : 
* if u use sunscreen it will deter your skin to make vitamin D it can caused vitamin D deficient so make sure u sunbathing your skin for at least 10 minutes for white/fair skin without sunscreen n at least 1 hour without sunscreen for dark skin/asian skin coz pigment skin slower the skin to get vitamin D or use vitamin D3 supplement at least 400 UI

No comments:

Post a Comment